LuLuSchiller

LuLu's Living Library

I am a bookaholic and I admit I have a problem, but I do not want help resolving this problem because honestly it's an amazing problem that involves an ever-expanding library with thousands of tales to be read.

The Awakening (Graveyard Queen) by Amanda Stevens (No (2017-03-28)
Amanda Stevens (No
Progress: 116/409 pages
The Wild Queen: The Days and Nights of Mary Queen of Scots
Carolyn Meyer
Progress: 60/420 pages
Reign: Hysteria
Lily Blake

{Bout of Books 10} Challenge: Show An Author Some Love

For today's challenge I am showing some love to two authors I stumbled upon this year.  Both of these authors have published their series in eBook format only.  I can't say I how glad I am that I made the decision to purchase my Nook last year.  I held out so long.  I didn't think I would enjoy eBooks or an eReader since I am not much into technology (I'm not on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram).  If it hadn't been for my investment in my Nook last year, I would have never found this great authors.  I haven't heard much (or really any) from other bloggers or BookTubers on these authors, so I picked them for this challenge because I think their series are great and they deserve the love.

Robyn Peterson

Author of the Hot Damned Series

Fashionably Dead (Hot Damned, #1)  Fashionably Dead Down Under (Hot Damned, #2)

The first book in this series was recommended to by Amazon based on my reading preference in paranormal romance.  The cover is kind of comical and not the best, but the description sounded interesting and it was on $0.99, so I decided to give it a shot.  Well the verdict is in, and I have to say I loved this book so much that I really want the author to publish it in paperback and I would gladly by $16 for it.  Suffice to say, I also purchased the second book in the series as soon as it was available.  If you like reading paranormal romance with foul language, drama, and high fashion than this series is for you.  I was laughing out loud with these books. Not only were the character lovable and laugh-out-loud funny, the plotlines of each book was very creative and enjoyable.  I am really glad Amazon made this recommendation for me.  Please check this author out!

Jessica Clare

Author of the Billionaire Boys Club Series

Stranded with a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #1) Beauty and the Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #2) The Wrong Billionaire's Bed (Billionaire Boys Club, #3) Once upon a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #4)

This is an author that I found while perusing the romance channel on my Nook.  Again these are published in eBook format only, but I would love to be able to buy this in paperback to keep on my shelf forever.  I actually bought the second book in the series first because I love fairy tale retellings and the title grabbed me.  However, I did read the series in order (after checking out GoodReads and realizing their was a book before this one).  One of the aspects that I really love about this series is that all of the main characters appear in each book.  Each time I read one of the books, I feel like I really know these characters and the details of their lives.  If you like steamy romance books featuring gorgeous rich men and witty strong female leads than this series is for you.  While the plots may be somewhat predictable the hot love scenes and lovable characters overshadow this flaw.  Please check out this author!

Challenge Hosted by