LuLuSchiller

LuLu's Living Library

I am a bookaholic and I admit I have a problem, but I do not want help resolving this problem because honestly it's an amazing problem that involves an ever-expanding library with thousands of tales to be read.

The Awakening (Graveyard Queen) by Amanda Stevens (No (2017-03-28)
Amanda Stevens (No
Reign: Hysteria
Lily Blake

{Bout of Books 10} Challenge: Bookish Battle Royal

BOOKISH BATTLE ROYAL THEME

Female Protagonists Who Always Have Their Noses Stuck In A Book Fight To The Death

THE COMBATANTS

1.  Elizabeth BennetPride and Prejudice

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

Strengths

Weaknesses

Intelligence

Stubbornness

Quick-Wit

Tendency to Make Hasty Judgments

Courage

Impudence

2.  Anne Shirley

Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, #1)

Anne of Green Gablesby L.M. Montgomery

Strengths

Weaknesses

Creativeness

Overactive Imagination

Overly Emotional & Sentimental

Bravery

Impulsive

3.   Matilda Wormwood

Matilda

Matilda by Roald Dahl

Strengths

Weaknesses

Telekinetic Powers

Young

Small

Gutsy

Passive-Aggressive

AND THE WINNER IS…

Elizabeth Bennet

Anne Shirley

Matilda Wormwood

Why Did This Character Win the Battle Royal?

She knows how to handle herself with other like-minded women.  She did survive through childhood with her four sisters. Both Anne and Matilda both are handicapped by their age and inexperience.  This gives an advantage to Lizzy that I believe she would utilize to her utmost ability to say alive.  While all the young ladies are intelligent, both Anne and Matilda are ruled more by emotions instead of logic like Lizzy. Again, this is where she can exploit their weaknesses in order to be victorious.   Even Elizabeth's weakness can be used to her advantage in a battle to the death, unlike her other combatants. Both Anne and Matilda's weakness would definitely tip the scales in Lizzy favor because Lizzy would be more level-headed in the fight then the two of them.

Challenge Hosted by: