LuLuSchiller

LuLu's Living Library

I am a bookaholic and I admit I have a problem, but I do not want help resolving this problem because honestly it's an amazing problem that involves an ever-expanding library with thousands of tales to be read.

The Awakening (Graveyard Queen) by Amanda Stevens (No (2017-03-28)
Amanda Stevens (No
Progress: 116/409 pages
The Wild Queen: The Days and Nights of Mary Queen of Scots
Carolyn Meyer
Progress: 60/420 pages
Reign: Hysteria
Lily Blake

{Bout of Books 9.0} Challenge: Audiobook Cast

This was a very difficult challenge for me.  I tend to not really enjoy audio books, but when I was little I used to really like listening to a radio show for kids every Wednesday evening with my Papa.  Since the radio show was a mystery/adventure each week, I figured I would like to listen to a radio show adaptation of a book from that genre.

**Note: I chose all of these actors and actresses based on their voices and not their appearances as related to the characters.**

Book Title: Her Royal Spyness by Rhys Bowen

Cast:

• Georgie—Jessica Brown Findlay (Lady Sybil from Downton Abbey)

I chose her because her voice sounds very aristocratic and yet young as I imaging Georgie to be

• Darcy—Danny O’Donoghue (lead singer from The Script)

I chose him because I think he has a sexy voice and he is Irish like Darcy

• Binky—Robert Bathhurst (Sir Anthony Strallan from Downton Abbey)

I chose him because he bit unsure and awkward like I picture Georgie’s brother to be like

• Fig—Matilda Ziegler (Pearl from Lark Rise to Candleford)

I chose her because she very prim and proper and sounds very condescending as well as being very firm in opinions and demanding

• The Queen—Judi Dench

Her name only speaks volumes…I adore her!

• Prince Siegfried “Fish-Face”—Christoph Waltz (Actor from Inglourious Basterds)

I chose him because he has the Eastern European accent and sound pretentious like “Fish-Face”

Challenge Hosted By