LuLuSchiller

LuLu's Living Library

I am a bookaholic and I admit I have a problem, but I do not want help resolving this problem because honestly it's an amazing problem that involves an ever-expanding library with thousands of tales to be read.

The Awakening (Graveyard Queen) by Amanda Stevens (No (2017-03-28)
Amanda Stevens (No
Progress: 116/409 pages
The Wild Queen: The Days and Nights of Mary Queen of Scots
Carolyn Meyer
Progress: 60/420 pages
Reign: Hysteria
Lily Blake

BookTube-A-Thon TBR

Here are the BookTube-A-Thon Challenges and the books I have chosen to accomplish these Challenges:

1. Read a book with blue on the cover.

I chose this book because I have just finished reading the Harry Potter series and felt like it would be a good choice as the front cover is almost entirely blue and it is short in length.

The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling

CHALLENGE COMPLETED!

2. Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name.

My last name begins with SC and this author's last names begins with SC, plus I just wanted a reason to start this book.

Shadow Kin by M.J. Scott

3. Read someone else's favourite book

As I have just finished the Harry Potter series, I thought it would be fitting to read  J.K. Rowling's favorite books. Two books that J.K. Rowling considers her favorites are Emma by Jane Austen and The Story of the Treasure Seekers by E. Nesbit. So, I will be reading the graphic novel edition of Emma and the The Story of the Treasure Seekers on my Nook.

Jane Austen's Emma by Lee Butler  & The Story of the Treasure Seekers by E. Nesbit

4. Read the last book you acquired

This is one of the books in the last batch of physical books I have purchase, since most of my ebook purchase are part of ongoing series, I did not want to choose an ebook. Also, this books meet the first challenge because it has blue on the cover.

The Singular & Extraordinary Tale of Mirror & Goliath by Ishbelle Bee

5. Finish a book without letting go of it

I am choosing Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling because it looks like a quick and fun read.  However, other books on my TBR could qualify for this challenge (like Jane Austen's Emma by Lee Butler or The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling).

Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling

6. Read a book you really want to read

I am choosing the Poldark Series for this challenge. I have been obsessed since the PBS series began to air at the end of June and I really want to read the first three books...but I will be okay with just the first.

Ross Poldark        &         Demelza            & Jeremy Poldark by Winston Graham

7. Read seven books

With all of the books listed above I will have 7 to 9 books depending on whether I am able to read the first three books of the Poldark series or just the first book.  However, I do want to add Quidditch Through the Ages by J.K. Rowling, so that I will have completed my Hogwarts Library set. With this book I should be able to read 8 book and my more optimistic self would like to think I can read 10 book during the week.

Quidditch Through the Ages by J.K. Rowling