In-Progress: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Total Books Read: 0
- Pages Read Today: 130
- Total Pages Read This Week: 130
- Amount of Time Reading Today: 3 hours
- Total Amount of Time Reading: 3 hours
- Challenge: Bookish Survey hosted by Writing My Own Fairy Tale
- How I’m Feeling Today: I am proud of my reading today. I would have liked to finish a book today, but I have...so many excuses why I couldn't. To be honest, I am really not into this book. I do not see why it is so hyped up. I don't think it is very orignal and the writing style it not up to par for my standards. I keep reminding myself that this is a children's book, but even then I just don't get why people love it so much. This lack of enthusiasm is causing me to read it a slower pace. I keep thinking if I take my time and really savor all the details, I might be more into it...but I am not. I hope the series gets better as the books progress.